Saturday 13th March at 2:00pm POT PAINTING WORKSHOP
SATURDAY 13th MARCH AT 2:00PM
During this workshop you will:
• Learn about the materials required to paint your own terracotta pot from experienced artist Deb McNaughton in her home studio
• Use the resources provided to plan and design your pot on paper
• Learn about different styles and techniques involved in achieving the desired result for your personalised pot
• Pick your own colour palette from a broad range of paints
• Unleash your creativity in a fun and friendly environment with other like minded participants
*Indoor plant care information will be provided by professional horticulturalist Tamara Campbell during the workshop as well as the opportunity for participants to purchase and pot their own plant for an additional cost at the conclusion of the workshop.
Workshops are available for 6 people per session as per Covid Safe regulations. If you are booking for a group, please book for all participants in one booking as sessions fill up quickly.
Maximum numbers have been reduced to 6 people per workshop
QR code check in upon arrival
Hand sanitiser will be provided and studio doors will remain open for ventilation and air flow throughout the workshop
Price includes all materials and light refreshments provided by local business Oh You Platter Me
You will receive a workshop information document via email before your workshop date. This will give you more insight as to how the session will run.
Photographs will be taken during the workshop for promotional purposes. Please let Deb know if you do not wish to have your face shown on social media
Location: Aspendale, Victoria
*Workshop durations vary depending on the style of artwork you choose to create and paint drying time on the day but generally run for 3 - 3.5 hours