POT PAINTING AT THE NATIONAL HOTEL, RICHMOND
During this workshop you will:
• Learn about the materials required to paint your own terracotta pot
• Use the resources provided to plan and design your pot on paper
• Learn about different styles and techniques involved in achieving the desired result for your personalised pot
• Pick your own colour palette from a broad range of paints supplied by our friendly sponsors at Mont Marte
• Unleash your creativity in a fun and friendly environment with other like minded participants
This workshop is available for a limited number of attendees. If you are booking for a group, please book for all participants in one booking as sessions fill up quickly.
Price includes all materials and a welcome drink on arrival (beer, wine or soft drink)
Photographs and videos will be taken during the workshop for promotional purposes. Please let Deb know if you do not wish to have your face shown on social media.
*Workshop durations vary depending on the style of artwork you choose to create and paint drying time on the evening but generally run for 3 hours.